A human resource executive job is a challenging profile as it works for the development of the firm. The professionals are responsible for the firm's recruitments and carry all the necessary strategies to acquire the best talent. They are the initial point of contact who deals with employee's issues, concerns, inquiries and benefits. They need to work in the lines of the company policies from the management perspective and work for complete employee satisfaction. A human resource executive's position is quite a responsible position and they need to be diplomatic many times to handle situations and answer to employee queries. A cover letter for human resource executive should include these skills. It should be effectively drafted and convince the employer that they are the best candidate to get hired.
Human Resource Executive Cover Letter
Jeff D. Kort,
1445 Thomas Street,
Schaumburg, IL 60173,
Date: 13th Aug, 2008.
Mr. Joseph C. Williams,
3156 Gerald L. Bates Drive,
Cambridge, MA 02142.
Dear Mr. Williams,
With more than six years of experience as an accomplished Human Resource Executive in the Champion Manufacturing Company, I am ready for accepting new challenges. I am totally confident about my skills that I can bring to your company.
I had been delivering an online center for Champion Manufacturing Company. Apart from this I can also provide:
You can find additional skills and qualifications in the enclosed resume. To have more discussion on this matter, I will call you within the next few days to set up a time for meeting.
- Wide knowledge of federal regulations and employment law to ensure compliance.
- Proficiency in reducing costs of labor through healthcare benefit redesigns and contract negotiations.
- Willingness to relocate.
- A solid communication skill which is evident by the various articles published in notable publications including The Daily News.
If you have any questions, I can be reached at the number listed above. Thank you for your attention. I hope to hear from you soon in response to this letter.
Jeff D. Kort.
Sample Human Resource Executive Cover Letter
Jonathan S. Matthews,
3940 Smithfield Avenue,
Lubbock, TX 79401,
Date: October 4, 2011.
Mr. Samuel I. Osborne,
3066 Lighthouse Drive,
Springfield, MO 65804.
Dear Mr. Osborne,
Your advertisement in the Times Daily dated September 29, 2011, for the position of a Human Resource Executive excites me. Being in this profession for the past 5 years, I am ready to accept the challenges and meet the said expectations of your firm. With the kind of exposure and responsibilities I had undertaken I feel that I am best candidate for this position. Attached is my resume for your perusal.
With a four year integrated degree in human resource management, I am quite proficient in HR matters. I possess good communication skills and I am able to communicate effectively with all level of people. I also possess excellent writing skills and people skills.
Having worked with two of the best companies in my five years of tenure, as a Human Resource Executive, I assure you that the knowledge I possess in this field is unmatched. Here are a few responsibilities that I had been undertaking:
- Maintaining employee records/database.
- Looking after leave records.
- Maintaining records of statutory obligations such as PF, ESIC, Gratuity, Prof Tax, Bonus, LTA, etc.
- Taking charge of the full and final settlement of employees.
- Conducting & arranging interviews to help the recruitment process.
- Updating various communication channels on a regular basis.
- Prepare HR letters, documents, certificates if required by employees after consulting the management.
- Work in the lines of statutory compliance of PF withdrawal, monthly challans, Annual returns, factory license, labor law and maintain records regularly.
- Conduct and encourage various employee development programs to motivate the people in the organization.
These are just a few of my major job responsibilities. I would like to speak to you in person to discuss my expertise in this field and what your expectations are from the candidate.
If you feel I am suitable for the job or you have any queries, please call me on the above telephone number at your convenience. It would be an honor and a pleasure to be a part of Glenn.
I thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon.
Jonathan S. Matthews