Advertising product manager cover letter will be helpful in getting a good job in any of the reputed organization for the position of advertisement product manager. While drafting the cover letter, make sure that it is error free and the content is short and precise with correct information. Always remember to attach the resume with the cover letter. Before drafting the cover letter for the advertising product manager, let us view the job description of advertising product manager.
Job responsibilities of advertising product manager
Below are some of the roles and responsibilities of advertising product manager that includes:
- Conduct advertising campaign for various departments.
- Keep a keen watch on the work of the employees.
- Conduct meeting and questionnaire session with their employee to clear the doubts or any issues related to the new project.
- Keep a healthy relation with the other advertising agencies.
- Prepare budgets for the advertisement as well as advertising campaign.
- Prepare the strategic planning for promoting the advertising campaign and ensure it to be the best among all.
- Co-ordinate with the employees to provide the best possible services to the domestic and foreign clients.
- Provide induction to the newly joined employees.
- Provide motivation to their workers and bring the best out of them.
- Represent the company in meetings with the foreign clients or during advertising campaign.
- Keep a track of the overall activities of the employees and ensure that the given work is completed within the deadline.
- Takes calculative risk in business ventures, leading to profit or loss.
- Checks for the quality of the services and have the ability to make quick decisions.
Sample Advertising Production Manager Cover Letter for Entry Level
Fernando J. Carmona,
3547 Griffin Street,
Phoenix, AZ 85003,
Date: October 25, 2011.
Mr. Kevin S. Johnson,
ZS Associates Pvt. Ltd.
553 Lodgeville Road,
Minneapolis, MN 55402.
Subject: Application for the post of Advertising Production manager in ZS Associates Pvt. Ltd.
Reference: Advertisement posted in the Local Employment Newspaper dated October 21, 2011
Dear Mr. Johnson,
While searching for a job opportunity for the position of Advertising Production Manager, I came across an advertisement posted in the Local Employment Newspaper for the position of Advertising Production Manager in ZS Associates Pvt. Ltd. Therefore, I am forwarding my resume, attached to this cover letter for further reference. I hope to suit this profile, as I have vast experience of 10 years in this advertising field. I am responsible for the preparing strategic planning for promoting the advertising campaign, providing training to the new joined employees, conducts meeting for clearing the doubts of the new project, checks for the quality of the services that is rendered to the clients, keeps a track of the overall activities of the workers and conducting advertising campaign. I am eager to work with the organization and hope that this skill set will certainly help in the growth and development of the company.
I have completed Graduation in Business Management, with Mathematics as the subsidiary paper from University of Pennsylvania. I have also completed Master's in Business Management (MBA) in Marketing from Columbia University. I have done many projects during college days that are described in the resume. You can refer to the resume attached with the cover letter for the rest of the details i.e. academic details, present and past experience, personal details, contact details, etc.
Thank for your consideration and time in reading the cover letter. I would like to meet you in future. If you find me eligible and productive for this position, please do call me at your convenience. My contact number is 602–250–2379.
Fernando J. Carmona
Last 3 months salary slips, if required
Relieving letter from the previous employer
Recommendation letter from the previous employer
Scanned copies of certificate for graduation and post graduation